Monday, November 7, 2011

November Sniffles



It seems with cold weather comes stuffy noses and head colds. I haven't been hit yet but poor baby Max has.


It seriously affects my ability to sleep at night since Max is constantly coughing and waking up because he can't breath out of his nose. Poor bubba.


So I'm doing what I like to do when I have a stuffy nose. Take a warm shower, turn on the heat and be extremely lazy promoting as much healing sleep as possible. Of course I always enjoy soup but Max is on a strict diet of breastmilk. I don't think he minds though.


Hopefully this cold will pass soon. In the meantime I will continue singing silly songs about being a monkey at the zoo (unscripted).

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried a vaporizer? We bought a cute frog one and it helped tremendously. Plus, we elevate Clara on her bobby lounger in her crib to help her breathe better. Hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete