Friday, March 22, 2013

This boy



Can I just tell you how much I love this little boy?

I do.

I was able to capture this picture the other day while we were looking outside after a rainstorm. He has decided to start making this face that cracks me up and I was trying to get it on camera. I got this picture instead. Although it would have been hilarious and cute if I had captured his new favorite face, this picture captivates me.

It reminds me that this little human has a deep soul. I look into those beautiful eyes and realize he is going to a  grown adult someday. He is my little toddler now acting crazy and opinionated and learning something new and showing it off every day. But it won't be that way forever, someday I will recognize these eyes in a grown man. They will probably always melt my heart. Children have a way of doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment