Friday, May 15, 2015

Snapshots

I don't know about you but this week was funky. I felt like parts of it were super successful and other parts total failures. Finding balance is finicky. You start putting more time and effort into one area and you end up neglecting another. But all in all, I feel happy with my efforts. If I really think about it, it is SO easy to focus on the hard parts of my week. The yelling and screaming, Daniel's constant need to be held (not SO awful but he weighs A LOT and sometimes I need space), the messes that multiply and spread and feel overwhelming.

They are all there, but if I really think about it, there were some super special moments as well. When working out with some friends at Church, I had asked Max to watch over Daniel as he crawled around the gym. He was so sweet and protective, just sat next to him mostly the whole time and brought him toys and even put Daniel's pacifier in my purse so it wouldn't get dirty! Or when I pick up Daniel he just gives the clingiest koala hug and rests his cheek against your own and laughs at your breath hitting his ear. It is the BEST.

Little crossed ankles and scrunched up toes. My babies always have super pudgy feet.


"Hey Mom! Look! I am happy-mad!"



I hope you all have a great weekend and remember it's not too late to donate to our March of Dimes team. We are walking tomorrow! A sincere thanks to all who have donated, it means a great deal to me to know that I am surrounded by such wonderful souls.



No comments:

Post a Comment