Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bucket List

Lately I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do in life. Being pregnany has given way to a lot of introspection and my number one desire is to be a mother. So I'm pretty lucky that I have that one worked out so far. But there is still so much I want to accomplish, so many skills I want to develop. So I thought I would write some of them down and maybe you can suggest ways that I can accomplish them now, or later, or just ways to accomplish them that I might not know about.

1. learn to play the guitar
2. learn to play the piano
3. publish a book (ok so this one I am kinda working on....the book part that is)
4. learn to paint
5. learn to knit
6. learn to crochet (apparently I just want to be an old lady...)
7. sew a dress
8. run a marathon
9. visit Australia
10.visit Africa
11.write a song
12.run my own resident camp
13.ride in a hot air balloon
14.learn how to build things (like using carpentry tools and such)
15.learn how to cook from instinct
16.visit the holy land

this is not an exhaustive list...there are things that pop into my head all the time and some are way more personal than I wish to share online...but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I want to do a lot of the same things as you! At Joann Fabrics, they have sewing and crafting classes on the weekends, I bet you could learn the basics to make a dress there!!! And I wish we lived closer so we could train together to run a marathon!

    ReplyDelete