Monday, December 14, 2009

6 Months

It has been 6th Months since Kyle and I were married.

I remember people asking me if I felt different after being married, if things were different.

At first the only difference was that we slept in the same bed and were able bond more intimately...

Now however, after looking over the course of these sixth months we are both a little different.

I truly think we know each other better now. I know that sometimes Kyle needs a gentle nudge while he is saying his prayers at night so he doesn't fall asleep.

He knows that the best way to get me out of bed in the morning is to kiss me and let me take my time.

I know that he loves to study

He knows that sometimes I need a little special purchase (like a smoothie or a pair of gloves)

Things have been so wonderful.

On Saturday we had our ward christmas party. Kyle and I were part of the program and then afterwards I took him to a surprise....

SWING DANCING!
Kyle and I used to swing dance at Camp and teach it to the kids. We got pretty into it and then he left on his mission. I didn't like dancing with other guys so I stopped...and when Kyle got back I felt like I had lost my grooves. However,we found out that we pretty much rock still : )
We learned a few moves which has left my right shoulder in pain....
We also learned that Kyle has a hard time spinning when dancing.....

I love him SOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment