Monday, August 30, 2010

22!!

Wow. Today was amazing. I cannot even begin to put into words how wonderful my birthday was.

Basically it was perfect. Not too much. Not too little. Just enough to feel loved, special, and get EXACTLY what I wanted.

My bosses gave me 100 dollars! SAY WHAT! Being a nanny definitely has it's perks.

After work I got ready for dinner. I wore my favorite skirt. It's pink, red, white, with a dash of army green. Floral. High waist. Dreamy.

My hair was magical today. Thank you hair muses.

Kyle took me to a fancy schmancy restaurant. Maximilien over Pike Place Market. We ate french food while looking at the sun set on Puget Sound. It's voted the most romantic restaurant in Seattle for a reason : )

We got home and Kyle set up a scavenger hunt for me. He usually does this. The theme was photographs. There were clues on back.

One clue involved blowing out candles and eating birthday cake. This was Kyle's first time ever making a cake. So sweet.

Then the next clue led me to the most amazing present I have ever received in my life. I have been wanting one so badly for about 3 years. I can't believe I actually got it. My heart leaped out of my chest and I realized I am such a lucky girl. My husband is the greatest.

I got a Nikon DSLR camera!!!!!!!!

best day ever.
p.s. thanks to everyone for all of the birthday wishes via text, facebook, calls, etc. It's good to feel the love : )

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute, HANSON wasn't the best present ever?! :(

    ReplyDelete