Monday, December 5, 2011

Belated Gratitude

Oh my. I want to say I have been ever so busy but that makes me feel full of myself because in reality I haven't been that busy, it is just that some things took priority over writing on here lately. But I did want to share our Thanksgiving holiday which was splendid!












Luckily Kyle's parents were able to come to my Mom's home for a wonderful turkey dinner. It involved all the basic requirements of Thanksgiving. My favorite requirement being my grandmother's texas jello. It is a wierd assortment of cherry jello, coca cola, pineapple, and cream cheese. Sooo delicious.


We had a pumpkin roll instead of pumpkin pie which I was fine with and plenty of sparkling cider. Oh how I love Thanksgiving.


To be honest I was a little nervous considering last year I wanted to vomit at the sight of the turkey (first trimester nausea) but all was well and I was able to load up my plate.


I am very thankful for my family, we have been through a lot this past year but I am so grateful that we have been able to find joy through it all.







No comments:

Post a Comment