Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lately

So I haven't posted much lately because life has been a whirlwind of craziness. Good craziness.
For V-Day Kyle and I went to the temple and the ballet. We saw Sleeping Beauty and it was Kyle's first ballet ever. It was a little long, but its always amazing to see what ballerinas can do. It's freakish really.


There was a beautiful Sunday we went to Greenlake with our friends Kristin and Holland and had a picnic. We played Yahtzee and Kyle won. As is usual with that game.


I had a girls night with Carrie and Kristin one weekend. We went to Bucca Di Beppo and got cupcake and read postsecret in Barnes and Noble. Next time our plans will work out more. This was more of a trial run....
Yesterday Kyle and I bought me a bike as an early graduation gift. Seattle is such a biking community that its hard to not utilize its trails and opportunities. I love my new bike!
So totally studly right?I got tired because I am out of shape....we ended up stopping at this small beach park. Clearly this will be a new favorite destination.
We also met up with my mom and sisters at the aquarium yesterday. I forgot my camera in the car otherwise there would be some AMAZINGLY hilarious pictures of my sisters. Oh well it was so much fun and I have been wanting to go to the aquarium so it was perfect really. We ate at Elliot's/Steamer's which is where my Grandma used to always take us. It was so delicious! Such a wonderful day, I couldn't have asked for anything better : )

No comments:

Post a Comment