Monday, September 27, 2010

My loves...




I never revealed the results of my boot search and as I know you were all desperately clicking refresh for the past 4 weeks to find the result, I finally decided to reveal the winners.

My mother convinced me (ok so zero convincing was involved) to get the Frye top of the line boots. I must say they are my current obsession. I wear them as much as possible and they are annoyingly comfortable. Ok so not annoying at all : )

I keep imagining beautiful fall and winter outfits. I love fall. I love the summer sun fading into the crisp air and all the hues of the world changing. It just seems so warm and lovely in the fall.

Except in Seattle.

Fall in Seattle is wet and gray and makes you want to curl up in a ball and hibernate until April.

But I can't wait for Fall when we move to our new destination. Because it will either be in Easter Washington, Montana, or Utah. All of which have beautiful fall weather.

I shall dream of it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment