Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No internet...

So we have been using our neighbors internet.

They moved on Saturday.

We now have no internet.

This makes it very hard for me to go online. So reading Jane Austen has intensified.

I am actually really liking it. But sometimes I wish it moved a little faster. Seriously Austen do you have to give me accounts of a unimportant discussion. Just cut to the chase and give me the juicy stuff. Like the fact that Henry Crawford actually likes her! Her aunt Norris really bugs me too.

You might be wondering how I am writing this. Good question.

Library.

I go to the library with all the crazies. Am I one of those?

Sometimes I laugh out loud at what I am reading.

Might be a little wierd.

At least I am not making bird sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment