Sunday, April 4, 2010

Um... hello there

Just going to put in my two cents.

General Conference was amazing. If you don't know what it is check out lds.org and click the general conference link. 

There was such an overwhelming feeling of family, children, and motherhood. 

I LOVED it.

I was so uplifted this weekend. It is exactly what I needed to hear. 

I loved the Orem Institute version of "Nearer My God to Thee" it gave me the tingles. I love the tingles. 

But in all reality it reminded me of why I am a member of this church. This church has brought me closer to God than I could have ever imagined. I love it. I know that I am close to Him and following Him to the best of my ability. I love this gospel. I truly do.

1 comment:

  1. Gina. . .I guess I did a little e-dropping as I linked to your blog from Anthony and Naomi's site. How wonderful to feel your happiness just ooze through your words and testimony. I am so happy you are where you are, doing what you're doing. You are a blessing to many of us!

    ReplyDelete