Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kisses

Two nights ago me and the hubby were canoodling and he sighed, "I love your kisses"

I was instantly curious as to what brought that thought about (we were kissing but that is besides the point...right?)

So I ask: What are they like?

I want to know what makes him like them so much, seems like a simple question to me...

He says: Like fresh bread.......and laying your head on a soft pillow...

What?

I mean this boys LOVES his bread and I think he was really tired hence the pillow comment but this was definitely NOT what I expected to hear.

Maybe "Like my heart is filling with sunshine" or something cheesy like that

I love these little moments where life is so unexpected and spontaneous. It makes my heart fill with sunshine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment