Monday, January 18, 2010

Recovery

I have almost recovered from a day of sickness.

Yesterday I woke up and felt AWFUL. Kyle had to lull me out of bed so we could get a seat at Stake Conference. Conference was really good except for the fact that I felt like vomiting. I have thrown up in about 2 years. Its always an awful experience for me, I usually end up crying for my mom and no one likes to see that....

I have been trying to figure out what this sickness is and where it came from.

Suspects:

-work; Thursday my boss called me at 6:30 am asking if I could come in and cover for her. Then my coworker (also my boss's roommate) informs me that my boss got it from her....

-Grandma's cooking; we went over to the grandparents on saturday to do laundry, visit, and get a free meal. She made hamburgers and they were cooked but I haven't had red meat in a while I realized so maybe my body is rejecting it? I heard it can happen....

-Staying up late to see Avatar in 3D; I don't think the movie itself made me sick. I actually enjoyed it. But the 3D glasses gave me a headache and we ended up getting to bed at some ridiculous hour because the earlier showing was sold out....

Either way I am on the way to recovery. After a bajillion hefty naps and making Kyle be my man slave I finally feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment