Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dear Kyle Danger (my husband)

I miss you. This is the longest we have ever been apart and I have decided I do not like it one bit. Chicago is a beautiful and interesting city, but I keep wishing you were making jokes beside me. The first night was the worst. I couldn't fall asleep. Usually you keep my back warm. I had to line up pillows and snuggle with them instead. Jealous? I wouldn't be. They are just pillows.

Yesterday Isabella and I walked around Millenium park. Thy have a giant mirror bean. It is a strange. They also have these towers of a giant face with water falling all around. Chicago has weird style. You would have all sorts of cheesy corny jokes. We went to see the impressionists at the Art Institute and Isabella wasn't impressed. I was saving that one up. But seriously I wanted to stare longer at Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Edgar Degas, and more. I love art. I wish I could paint. Can I take painting classes? Maybe in the future?

I worked longer than I was supposed to. Her mom didn't come back till 10pm (lost track of time...) I still needed my me time. So I watched Silence of the Lambs and stayed up far too late. You would have told me to go to bed. You would have turned off the tv. I wish you would have because I slept through my alarm and her mom ended up calling me.

A miracle happened this morning. Her mom said I could use her computer today because she bought the 24hour wireless internet. I don't have to pay 16 dollars to watch general conference and I can watch it on a computer that works! I would have done it anyway. Tender mercies

Oh I miss you. Being apart makes me realize how much I depend on you. How much I value your time and words. Your love. I miss your kisses the most....

Goodbye for now. Only one more night. I love you.

Love,
Gina Presott

No comments:

Post a Comment